Welcome to The Mess Hall. A paediatric feeding clinic in Lyall Bay, Wellington, New Zealand. Run by Jennifer Lyons, Speech Language and Feeding therapist.
The Mess Hall is a place for children who have feeding issues and their family/whanau/carers.
- Creating a comfortable and supportive environment to develop feeding skills.
- Introduce new textures, smells, and tastes
- Having fun experiences with food.
- Developing management strategies in regards to;
- wanting to stay at the table
- exploring new food items
- developing biting skills
- developing chewing skills
- managing food in your mouth that you don’t want to swallow.
- Learning about new food.